Franchise Industry Educational Videos
From Kim Marinoff and A2B Franchise Consulting
Based on my experience in the franchise industry, I’ve created a series of videos for you. Week by week, I’ll post them here on my site and link to them on my YouTube channel. I’ll also introduce each with a post on my blog.
Each of these 11 videos covers a specific topic or area that is important to understand when you are considering an investment in a franchise. See the bottom of this page for the videos that have been posted here and to my blog so far.
These are my gift to you as you explore whether franchising is right for you.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. I’m happy to discuss any of these topics with you further. I’m also happy to clarify and answer any questions you have. Also, if there is any topic you are interested in that is not covered here, please let me know. I might cover your topic or answer your question in an upcoming video.
6. Passive/Semi-Passive Ownership in Franchising
8. Startup vs. Established Franchise
9. Breakeven Point in a Franchise
10. Funding Your Franchise
11. Criteria of a Great Franchise
Educational videos posted to date:
- Educational Video #1 – The Role of the Franchise Consultant
- Educational Video #2 – Questions to Ask a Franchisor
- Educational Video #3 – Questions to Ask a Existing Franchisees
- Educational Video #4 – Levels of Entry into Franchising
- Educational Video #5 – Franchise Disclosure Documents (FDDs)
- Educational Video #6 – Passive Franchise Ownership
- Educational Video #7 – Home-Based vs. Brick-and-Mortar Franchises